We are very lucky to be able to offer these brand new shoes before their general release.
The Norvan LD (Long Distance) is a lightweight, long-distance trail running shoe delivering all-day comfort and versatile grip on technical trails. The Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides versatile grip, and advanced materials and geometry ensure long-distance performance and comfort with the protection and durability required for unpredictable terrain.
ALL-DAY COMFORT: Comfort is performance, and as time and distance accumulate, comfort becomes increasingly vital. The Norvan LD is designed to provide the seamless heel-to-toe ride, underfoot protection, and compliant upper needed to deliver performance comfort on extended trail runs.
VERSATILE GRIP: Secure, confident footing is needed to handle the variety of trail surfaces encountered over long distances. The Norvan LD employs Vibram®Megagrip rubber and an ergonomically patterned 3.5mm evolved square-shaped lugs to create an outsole that delivers assured traction across varied terrain.
LIGHTWEIGHT: At just over 300g, no effort is wasted while running long-distances on the trail. The Norvan LD’s single layer mesh upper is lightweight, yet surprisingly durable, and strategically placed TPU film and a synthetic toecap add necessary protection without adding unnecessary weight.
- VERSATILE GRIP: Vibram Megagrip rubber compound mixed with biomechanically placed 3.5mm deep lugs.
- STABLE FOOTPRINT: Wider outsole platform with complete midfoot contact
- COMFORT & PERFORMANCE: Long-lasting cushion and rebound
- UNDERFOOT PROTECTION: 0.7mm TPU plate deflects impact from sharp terrain objects
- INHERENT STABILITY: Raised sidewalls around the perimeter of the midsole
- ANTI-FATIGUE INSERT: Slightly higher density midsole piece supports and fatigued foot
Weight: Men 310g, Women 260g
Stack height: 27mm/18mm