The Ultra 10 was designed to endure one of the toughest trail races on earth: the Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc. This year, our most rugged vest gets an upgrade with even lighter materials and a 2-liter reservoir that delivers more water with every sip. This pack is designed for self-supported runs that take competitors through mountainous terrain and unpredictable weather. It’s engineered to hold everything on the UTMB packing list, including food, shed layers, a headlamp, trekking poles, maps and more. The custom-fit harness and dual sternum straps adjust for a stable, comfortable fit, and the cargo compression lets you cinch everything down to minimize bulk.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- 3D Ventilated mesh offers multi-directional air flow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
- Secure phone pocket conveniently located for quick access and includes a zipper closure for added security
- Dual adjustable sternum straps increases stability and offer a range of adjustments for customization
- Stretch overflow pocket offers easy access to toss in a rian shell or stash extra gear
- Harness storage for all your run essentials offers organization for fuel and gear, including specially designed Quick Stow flask pockets
- Reflectivity on front and back for early morning or evening runs
- Gear capacity: 8L
- Hydration capacity: 2L
- Weight: 280g