Ultra minimalist waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® protection for high output activities in wet, windy weather.
The Norvan delivers comprehensive GORE-TEX® protection with a minimalist design fine tuned for mountain training, running or other high output sports in wet, windy weather. N20mr 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology is exceptionally light, highly breathable, soft, supple and delivers durable waterproof breathable protection. The Norvan uses the Arc’teryx Trim fit to help minimize extraneous fabric and keep the material close to the body to maximize its breathability. Articulation in the arms and gussets under the arms elevate mobility and comfort. The top of the cuff is shaped to extend its coverage, and the elasticized bottom hem seals out drafts.
- 3 Layer Gore-Tex fabric with C-Knit backer technology provides protection with exceptional comfort
- Circular knit to form a supple, less bulky, durable laminate that is more breathable and lighter weight than previous constructions. The circular knit’s soft, smooth texture is comfortable on the skin, quiet, and helps the Norvan easily slide on and off over other layers.
- The fitted hood provides protection and has an elasticized brim to extend coverage and ensure a high level of visibility
- Ingenious Venturi style vents pull air through an opening under the arm to provide continuous airflow while in motion
- WaterTight™ front zipper has a quiet soft pull, an internal laminated zippered pocket stows and protects identification or a small digital device, and reflective blades aid visibility.