The Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Hoody combines 40-g FullRange™ insulation; a flyweight shell fabric; and an airy, wicking knit for warm, stretchy, breathable performance during high-exertion, cool-weather missions. All of this keeps you comfortable when you’re charging hard in a range of conditions.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM on front; 130CFM knit on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the backs of arms and side and back panels manages excess heat and moisture
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Two handwarmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit with discreet thumb slots to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth