The Nano-Air® revolution accelerates. The Nano-Air Light® Hybrid Vest delivers for high-exertion athletes and cool-weather missions by combining 40-g FullRange™ insulation, a flyweight shell fabric and an airy, wicking knit for warm, stretchy, breathable performance. The front of the vest warms and protects with warm-when-wet FullRange™ insulation (40-g) sandwiched between a plain-weave liner and a lightweight yet durable, weather-shedding 100% nylon ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The back of the vest features a super stretchy, airy waffle knit that swiftly wicks moisture, controls odor and dissipates heat.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM on front; 130CFM knit on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the side-and-back panel manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at armholes and hem to seal in warmth