The Women’s Lightweight No-Show sock is a part of Injinji’s existing Run Series designed to maximize a runner’s performance without sacrificing personal comfort. Recognizing that all feet are not the same, the Women’s toesock is designed to better accommodate a female foot, which is typically narrower than a male’s foot, with an increased heel to toe stretch. The increased two-way stretch will enable the material to better stretch across a female’s foot arch providing compression throughout the foot. The fit of the individual toe-sleeves were redesigned for a better, snugger fit throughout the toes for female wearers without any excess material.
Spectrum is a new look featuring bold colors and graphics while maintaining the benefits of toesocks. The Spectrum print process creates a fresh design that will not distort or fade when worn. In other words, what you see is what you get.
- Arch Support: Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Blister Prevention: With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management: Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization: When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Women's Specific: Designed specifically to accommodate a female foot.
Fiber content: 28% COOLMAX® 67% Nylon 5% Lycra®