When the promise of a trail sunrise gets you going before the alarm sounds, slip on the All Weather Zip-Neck and run to meet the dawn. Worn alone or as a second layer, this cool-weather, long-sleeved running top helps you manage your core temperature with a soft and breathable 88% polyester/12% elastane fabric and ventilating airflow mesh back panel. For even more thermal control, the zip-neck lets you zip up or cool down with ease, and hidden thumb holes and fold-over mitts keep sleeves snug and hands toasty. Reflective zipper and logos (front and back) make you easy to spot. With Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Durable and soft 88% polyester/12% elastane jersey knit with 100% polyester (50% recycled) highly breathable mesh panel on back for ventilation; with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Deep front zipper ventilates and covers neck for protection
- Multifunctional cuffs with thumb holes and fold-over mitts
- Reflective logo on left-front hem and at center-back neck
- 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% elastane jersey knit. Panels: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) highly breathable mesh with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 173 g (6.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.