When the first prototype of this jacket showed up at a Teton campfire in the early ’80s, we were astonished and amused by the mill workers’ ingenuity: spinning polyester filament into high-pile shearling. Retro Pile is back but this time it’s double sided. We’ve extended the cozy fleece all the way through for next-to-the-skin luxury. The tall collar is incorporated into a 3-panel hood for extra warmth; elastane binding edges hood opening, cuffs, hem and center-front zip. Mesh-lined handwarmer pockets have grosgrain zipper pulls. Curved back yoke and paneled seams at the hem create a flattering, non-sheepish fit. Hip length. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Full-zip jacket has a Vislon® center-front zipper; the tall collar is incorporated in the 3-panel hood construction for extra warmth
- Two mesh-lined handwarmer pockets secure with Vislon® zippers, which have grosgrain zipper pulls
- elastane binding at hood opening, cuffs, hem and center-front zipper
- Curved back yoke for a comfortable, flattering fit
- Paneled seams at hem are fun and flattering