The stretchy, lightweight double-weave fabric (partially recycled polyester, with elastane) offers significantly more wind resistance and durability than our traditional R1® and its articulated pattern further encourages a full range of mountain mobility. Like an R1® with extra grit, our new TechFace Hoody maintains fleece-like comfort while extending itself into scrappy days on rock, snow and ice.
- Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap excess heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Articulated pattern encourages a wide range of movement
- Alpine helmet–compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Two secure, high handwarmer pockets with ventilating mesh backer and external zippered left-chest pocket
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with dual-point cord locks at front hem