One our most technical and innovative products yet, developed using thermal imaging data produced during activities in cold, wet conditions, the Quattro Fusion Jacket sets the standard for critical attention to detail. With a full set of technical features aimed at alpinists and using a combination of the highest performing fabrics available (POLARTEC® Alpha Direct fleece, PERTEX® QUANTUM PRO with DIAMOND FUSE, PERTEX® QUANTUM AIR and 800+ fill power premium goose down), the Quattro Fusion Jacket offers insulation, wind protection and breathability in one unique package.
- Micro-baffled high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY™ lightweight 800+ fill power goose down in the core front body, upper arms and side panels
- The down is encased with PERTEX® QUANTUM PRO with DIAMOND FUSE; a supremely lightweight yet tough nylon rip-stop fabric, which gives windproof protection and the benefit of light rain resistance through a Durable Water Repellency
- PEAQ Down lining that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Zoned and super warm POLARTEC® Alpha Direct 120g/m2 fleece across the back, hood, forearms and lower side panels for a powerful wicking action and excellent freedom of movement
- PERTEX® QUANTUM AIR covers the zoned fleece areas to provide protection from the wind