We’ve spent decades climbing, biking, backpacking and paddling in it: the classic P-6 logo endures. Here it’s printed (with PVC- and phthalate-free inks) on medium-weight organic cotton/ polyester fleece fabric with a bit of elastane for stretch. Classic full-zip hoody design and a casual, regular fit. Lined, two-panel hood traps heat. Rib-knit cuffs and hem won't lose their snap; two front patch pockets hold essentials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Medium-weight fabric blend of organic cotton/polyester/elastane for comfort and durability
- Classic full-zip hoody design with built-in stretch and a modern fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Patagonia original art
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 8.9-oz 84% organic cotton/11% polyester/5% elastane fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 666 g (23.5 oz)
- Made in India.