Likeys Ambassador Programme
We are looking to put together a team of Likeys ambassadors which will be headed up by the brilliant endurance athlete and multiple world record holder 'Marvelous' Mimi Anderson. We want to create a diverse team ranging from elite athletes to committed plodders; passionate personalities who are immersed in the worlds of trail running, ultra running or other adventurous activities.
Ambassadors need to share the Likeys ethos and be in a position to spread the word amongst our community and beyond. If you regularly get out for training, events and individual challenges and can communicate your experiences via social media and other channels in an interesting, inspiring and entertaining way then we would like to hear from you.
Being a Likeys ambassador is a great opportunity to be part of a growing community, make the most of the sport you love and be sponsored to do it! Whilst the role of ambassador will not take up too much of your time outside the things you already do, there are a few basic commitments.
Our Commitment to our Ambassadors:
1. We will support our ambassadors through events and in life. Whether that is crewing a race or helping with training.
2. We will help to build our Ambassadors profiles within our industry and sport.
3. Ambassadors will be given £500 of free kit (of their choosing) every six months and will be entitled to an ongoing 35% discount thereafter.
1. Ambassadors will associate themselves with Likeys through all their social media channels and personal websites.
2. Ambassadors will represent Likeys at events / races.
3. Ambassadors will contribute to articles, race reviews, kit reviews and other website content.
4. Ambassadors, when available, will attend Likeys organised events and seminars.
Full terms and conditions will be made available later in the application process.
If you feel you fit the brief and are interested in becoming a Likeys ambassador then please apply here.
All applications received before the end of July 2017 will be considered for the first 6 months of the programme and will be judged at the start of August. As this is a rolling programme subsequent applications will be considered on merit when further spaces become available in the future.