Likeys | Brecon | Deka | Frome | Global Distribution
Likeys is an independent outdoor retailer and race organiser established in 2006 by a collective of modest performing, but very keen, athletes who enjoy the sporting challenge of things a little difficult and different but very much on the adventurous side. Likeys is an extension of that passion for challenge. Originally Likeys was created to cater for those passionate enough about extreme ultra racing in weird and wonderful climates such as the Arctic, Deserts and Jungles of the World. This has naturally seen us extend our range of products to where we are now catering to the wider sporting market including Mountain Marathons, Adventure Racing and trekking and fast packing. We believe we have some of the best kit available for those who like to travel fast and light.
The Likeys company isn't just about selling top quality clothing and equipment. We also endeavour to put back as much as we can into the sports we love.
In 2017 we updated our brand and launched our brand new website. This is designed to reflect the fact that Likeys is not just a shop. We are a community of like minded people. Our new website will be full of race reviews, trails you can use, products reviews, kit advice and not forgetting the very best outdoor kit you can get.
The Likeys Way
Running Likeys is more than running a store. It is about the community we belong to, both geographically and in sporting terms. So here is our commitment to our customers and communities we support:
- We will always share advice and experience, whether you are buying from us or not.
- We don't stock every item of kit in the world, but if we don't have it we know someone who will. We won't just sell you the next best thing.
- We are brand ambassadors, but only if we really believe it. We only stock kit we know works and has the right level of quality.
- We see a large part of our job as being here to help our customers make the most of whatever adventure they are going on, big or small. We try to take the stress out of kit choices.
- One size doesn't fit all. When we fit kit, the kit fits the individual. Everyone is different, there isn't one formula.
- We like to share. Our website is more than a shop, it is our channel for sharing our passion and experience.